There are many economical drinking fountains on the market. Most of these economical drink fountains are made to a price point, and due to the materials available within this budget, most are not made to last.
Draffin Street Furniture strives for smart design in every product. Seeing the need for a strong and reliable yet economical drink fountain, our design team set about using manufacturing techniques that have proven these qualities. Our state of the art computer aided machinery allows for quick part cutting and forming, and due to part accuracy, simple to assemble and weld. A fully welded body design has always proven most reliable for commercial applications.
Enter the Brisbane Drinking Fountain. The fully welded body is made with 316 grade stainless steel for strength and reliability. The smart and simpler folded sheet metal design minimises labour costs in manufacturing, and leaves room for extra features not generally found on drinking fountains at this price point.
The key features speak for themselves:
- A high back hood around the drinking bubbler protects the bubbler, preventing bubbler breakage through vandalism
- The tap and all plumbing hardware is Watermark approved
- 316 grade stainless steel is easy to keep clean and highly corrosion resistant
- Built in service tap with security key
- Built in security shut-off valve
- Optional easy clean Dog Bowl with refill tap
For ease of installation the fountain can be bolted directly to concrete, and a “ragbolt” is supplied for inground installation. The ragbolt also includes a spacer/leveling plate to ease installation and provide a professional mounted finish.
- Simply install the ragbolt into concrete along with a plumbed water supply. If you are bolting the unit directly to existing concrete with water supply outlet, use the provided spacer as a template to drill the holes.
- Once ground anchors/ragbolt is set, level the mounting using the provided spacer/leveling plate.
- Place the water fountain on the ragbolt and adjust the level to suit before locking it down.