For the chance to win an Australian made Draffin dual bay 800 series 120lt bin surround, enter our Bin Surround Art Competition for Grade 2 and 3 students. It’s a great opportunity to talk to your students about the benefits of putting rubbish and recycling in the right bin. This may even work into your “Concept of Sustainability” studies. – The winners artwork will be vinyl wrapped on the panels of the bin surround along with the schools name or logo.
1st prize: 1 x 120lt Dual Bay 800 series Bin Surround – Vinyl wrapped in the winners artwork
2nd prize: 1 x 120lt Dual Bay 800 series Bin Surround – Vinyl wrapped in the winners artwork
Wheely bins included!
*The competition is open to all schools Australia wide.
How to Enter
To enter, simply download the Bin Surround Competition Template from the Draffin website.
- Ask your students to create signage that clearly illustrates which bin their rubbish should go in.
- One for “Landfill” and the other “Recycling”. These pictures will be fixed to the panels for the corresponding waste type.
- The winners will be the artists who can produce the most effective communication for the bin.
- Each school is limited to 4 of your best artworks. You may want to hold your own competitions to vote the best artwork from your school to determine the best artwork to send.
Be as creative as you like! Fill out the Bin Surround Competition Template as best you can. Take a photo or scan of each entry and upload them to our website using the form below. The artworks can mention the school they go to, but for privacy we ask the artwork not contain any names.
All entries will be uploaded to the Draffin Facebook page.
Voting commences on the 1st June 2020. The top two entries with the most likes will win the prizes listed above.
Schools that enter will also receive $200 off the purchase price of their next bin surround purchase with Draffin Street Furniture.
- Entries close 31st July 2020.
- Voting finishes at 5pm AEST, 14th August 2020.
- Grade 2 and 3 students only.
- Art must be on the Drawing Template
- If more than one student from the same school is voted in the top 2, the second dual bay bin will be awarded to the 3rd highest votes.
- First prize is a 120lt Dual Bay 800 series bin surround with 1 x general waste opening and 1 x recycle waste opening.
- Second prize is a 120lt Dual Bay 800 series bin surround with 1 x general waste opening and 1 x recycle waste opening.
- Prizes to be delivered October 2020.
- $200 discount valid to entrants until 31/02/2021. Offer is valid for 1 product per school only.