Draffin Street Furniture were given the opportunity to work with Frankston City Council on developing a 240lt stainless steel bin surround for their park areas on the foreshore. The specific requirements were for a bin that matched their current style, was capable of withstanding the corrosive effects of the nearby beach, and could take a 240lt bin surround.
Based on our standard 1200 series bin surround module, Draffin Street Furniture developed the surround to incorporate the following specifications.
– Full 316 Stainless Steel Construction
– Custom Shaped Fabricated Covers
– Fully welded 5.0mm Tk Base Plate with re-enforcing
– Draffin Standard Central Mounting system to allow either bolt down or inground
– Body and Door Electropolished for further corrosion protection
– Covers polished to a high mirror finish
– Custom Digital Vinyl Stickers
– Custom SS Paddle Latch Lock
The result is a stainless steel bin cage with an extremely high level of finish, that is capable of withstanding both the aggressive environment, and the abuse of public life.
Draffin specialise in this type of project, and we love to work on jobs that our competitors find too difficult. Our proven process of order, draw, approve, prototype, deliver works perfectly to ensure that we know exactly what our customers want, and that our customers get exactly what they are expecting.