Draffin recently added recycled plastic Satellite tables to our extensive range of settings. Sourced from a local Australian company, this sustainable recycled plastic is scratch and graffiti resistant, easy to clean and available in a great range of vibrant colours.
The Benefits of using Recycled Plastic Outdoor Furniture
Made from reclaimed HDPE products such as milk and juice containers, recycled plastic is not only environmentally friendly but also has a range of benefits when used in outdoor furniture applications:
• The plastic contains colour pigments and a chemical UV stabiliser. No repainting or protective maintenance required for the life of the Satellite table.
• Easily withstands the elements. Recycled plastic can endure heat, sun, wind, rain and salt water, making it ideal for areas near the ocean.
• Recycled plastic does not crack, peel, chip or splinter.
• Unlike timber and aluminium, recycled plastic does not rot, oxidise or corrode and is resistant to borers and termites.
• It’s low maintenance and cleaned easily with soap and water.
• Recycled plastic is extremely durable and has a lengthy lifespan.
Draffin’s Satellite Tables
The Satellite café tables are a simple design, built to withstand the rigors of everyday life in our urban areas. Incorporating heavy duty components and materials, Satellite tables are ideal for areas that require heavy duty furniture in fun colours; such as playgrounds, sporting facilities and picnic areas.
Available in three sizes and a range of material and powder coat colour options this functional table setting is built to withstand our harsh Australian environment without compromising the visual appeal and comfort. For more information on the Satellite range or Draffin’s range of outdoor furniture in recycled plastic, contact our friendly sales team.